Each Classic Lokai contains elements from the highest and lowest points on earth: the white bead carries water from Mount Everest, and the black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea. These extremes are a reminder to seek balance on your journey - staying humble during the highs and hopeful during the lows. Made with silicone, each bracelet has a slight stretch to fit over your hand. Size Large has a 7 inch (17.7 cm) circumference, usually fitting the average man.
Features & Highlights
- FIND BALANCE: Each Lokai is infused with elements from the highest and lowest points on earth as a reminder to find balance.
- SIZE: Large Lokai bracelets have a 7 inch (17.7 cm) circumference, usually fitting the average man.
- GIVE BACK: Lokai donates 10% of net profits to charity partners.
- STAY HUMBLE: The white bead carries water from Mount Everest, the highest point on earth, as a reminder to stay humble.
- STAY HOPEFUL: The black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, as a reminder to stay hopeful - even when it seems impossible.
|Item Size:||4 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lokai, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.